Journal of Zankoy Sulaimani - Part A Paper Submission
Instructions for Authors
Journal of Zankoy Sulaimani-A (JZS-A) is intended for
and applied papers in all fields of science in English language.
Journal of Zankoy Sulaimani-A (JZS-A) will accept the
following kinds of
papers: original research papers, important innovations,
previous works, reviews based on critical analysis, technical notes and case
report. All the published papers can be browsed on our website
A process of Submission in our journal is by email. The authors follow the steps below for submit his draft research papers:
1. The authors must arrange manuscript as a word file (*.docx). The style of the manuscript must be fit to the journal template (download file 1).
For help the authors we design the word file (download file 2) so you can put
all material of your manuscript into this word file.
2. The author must fill information file (download file 3). This file
provide information about authors, address, suggest reviewers and others
scientific information. The Authors must fill all fields inside the information
file. You must suggest 4 reviewers or more that close to your research field.
full name and address of the reviewers must mention
3. JZS Journal comprises different science fields, for each science field we have specific staff. Therefore if your manuscript is related to:
1. Manuscripts submitted to JZS-A should contain: Title of article, Authors' names, Authors' Institutional Affiliations, Abstract (200-300 words suitable for abstracting services), Introduction, Experimental (materials and Methods), Results, Discussion, Conclusion, References, Tables (each starting with a caption) and Figure captions, Numbered list of references.
2. JZS-A Transactions paper should not exceed 20 typeset, printed pages.
3. Order of parts: Title of article, authors' names, authors' institutional affiliations, abstract (200-300 words suitable for abstracting services), main text, tables (each starting with a caption) and figure captions, list of symbols and abbreviations (if necessary), numbered list of references.
4. The title of the paper should be concise and definitive (with key words appropriate for retrieval purposes).
5. Author Names and Affiliations: It is JZS-A policy that all those who have participated significantly in the technical aspects of a paper be recognized as co-authors or cited in the acknowledgments. In the case of a paper with more than one author, correspondence concerning the paper will be sent to the first author unless staff is advised otherwise.
Author name should consist of first name, middle initial, last name. The author affiliation should consist of the following, as applicable, in the order noted: department, college, City, Country, and e-mail.
6. Abstract: A short abstract (200-300 words maximum) should open the paper. The purposes of an abstract are:
The abstract should not attempt to condense the whole subject matter into a few words for quick reading.
7. Keywords: A list of 4-6 keywords, which expresses the precise content of the manuscript for indexing purposes, should follow the abstract.
8. The Introduction should present the purpose of the submitted work and its relationship to earlier work in the field, but it should not be an extensive review of the literature (e.g., should not exceed 1 ½ typed pages).
9. Experimental Methods: Should be sufficiently informative to allow competent reproduction of the experimental procedures presented; yet concise enough not to be repetitive of earlier published procedures.
10. Results: Should present the results clearly and concisely.
11. Discussion: Should be concise and focus on the interpretation of the results. A combined Results and Discussion section is often appropriate.
12. Conclusion: The main conclusions of the study should be presented in a short Conclusions section, which account the major findings of the study.
13. Acknowledgments: Including those for grant and financial support if any, should be typed in one paragraph directly preceding the References.
14. References: The references should be brought at the end of the article, and numbered in the order of their appearance in the paper. The reference list should be cited in accordance with the following examples:
X. Ning, and M. R. Lovell, "On the Sliding Friction Characteristics of Unidirectional Continuous FRP Composites" ASME J. Tribol. 124(1), pp. 5-13,(2002).
"Contact Mechanics", Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, Chap.
Tung, "Evaporative Heat Transfer in the Contact Line of a Mixture",
Ph.D. thesis, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, (1982).
Y. Lee, S. A. Korpela, and R. N. Horne, "Structure of Multi-Cellular Natural Convection in a Tall Vertical Annulus," Proc. 7th International Heat Transfer Conference, U. Grigul et al., eds., Hemisphere, Washington, DC, 2, pp. 221–226, (1982).
Procedure for evaluation manuscript in JZS journal:
Submitted manuscript to JZS journal is path through serial processes until acceptance, minimum need 3 month. These processes are:
1. Plagiarism detection (duration 1 week). This procedure tries to evaluate the plagiarism percentage of your manuscript. The policy of the JZS journal not accept any manuscript have plagiarism more than 20%. We send the report to the author .
Processes of selection of
the reviewers (duration 2 weeks). The editorial board try to find qualify
reviewers (possibly they prefer from your list) to review your manuscript.
4. Reviewing processes (duration 45 Days). We give the sufficient time to the reviewers to review the manuscript in detail.
Correction from the
authors. The period of this procedure is depending on the author. The
evaluation reviewer reports send to authors Via our technician staff.
6. Paper Acceptance (duration 2-4 weeks). The final decision on publication is made by the Editor-in-Chief upon recommendation of Editorial Board Members. If the manuscript is accepted for publication in JZS-A, it must not be published in any periodical elsewhere without the permission of the editorial board.
Each manuscript must be accompanied by a statement that it has been neither published nor submitted for publication, in whole or in part, either in a serial, professional journal or as a part in a book which is formally published and made available to the public.
Proofs will be sent to the corresponding author and should be returned with one week of receipt. Corrections should be restricted to typesetting errors; any other corrections may be charged to the authors. Authors are advised to check their proofs very carefully before return, since the inclusion of late corrections cannot be acceptable. Corrected proofs are to be returned to the JZS-A.
Note that any kind of edit request after publication will not be considered.
Journal of Zankoy Sulaimani – Part A (JZS-A)
University of Sulaimani,
Sulaimani, Kurdistan Region, Iraq
Author Center >