Construction of a Topological Group Based on Elliptic Functions
Keywords:Elliptic Function, Topological Space, Topological Group
AbstractThe aim of this paper is the construction of a topological group; for this purpose we have taken a space whose elements are elliptic functions (doubly periodic meromorphic functions). And we have focused on the set of all elliptic functions of the same periods.
- Aguilar M., Gitle S. and Prieto C. : Algebraic Topology from a Homotopical viewpoint,Springer-Verlag, New York 2002.
- Hatcher A. : Algebraic Topology, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge 2002. 3- Sahleh H. and Sanatee A. G.: Embedding of the Fundamental Topological Group in the Inverse Limit of Discrete Groups, Int. J. Contemp. Math. Sciences ,2008, 3(7) , 305-310.
- Dehkordy A. E. and Mohamad M. M.: Discrete Topological Fundamental Group and Inverse Limit, International Mathematical Forum, 2010,5(8),355 – 362. 5- Mohammed N. H.: Extension of Floquet Theorem based on elliptic functions, M.Sc. Thesis, Salahaddin University 2003.
- Freitag E. and Busam R. : Complex Analysis, Springer-Verlag, Berlin 2005. 7- Jones G. A. and Singerman D. : Complex Functions, Cambridge University, NewYork 1987.
- Khavinson D. : Value Sharing Results for Shifts of Meromorphic Functions and Sufficient Conditions for Periodicity, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications ,2009, 355 (1), 352-363.
Copyright (c) 2010 Nafya H. Mohammed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.